New Version of the Calculating Transparent Prices Tool Now Available
by Jordan Filko
A new version of MFTransparency’s “Calculating Transparent Prices Tool” is now available. MFTransparency’s most popular resource, this Excel-based tool allows users to input loan terms to analyze the cost of a particular loan product, learn how various factors influence the cost of a loan and view borrower cash flow through graphs and repayment schedules.
The latest version of the tool, version 2.0, includes several new features such as:
- Expanded Input Flexibility. Users can now enter loan product pricing terms with greater accuracy on the “Advanced Pricing Sheet”
- “Transparency Index”. MFTransparency’s original scale of pricing transparency allows you to measure and compare the transparency level of different loan products.
- Added Precision of Price Calculations. Add the exact dates and cash flow on each date of the loan term to calculate the true price more precisely.
- Discounted Cash Flow Visualization. New educational tools for illustrating cash flow
- Model Repayment Schedule. Loan documentation template showing best practices in communicating pricing information to clients
- Quick Cost Curve Calculator. New feature that illustrates why there is a “cost curve” that necessitates a “price curve”
You can download the latest version of the Calculating Transparent Prices Tool Version here
We are happy to hear from you. Please send all feedback and questions to [email protected].